Post Ads To Craigslist: Gigs, Services &amp; Artists Section. Image Ads - Need Tracking.
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hi everyone. This is a re-post of another project because I realized that I need a LOT of clarification so that I find the best person for this job. So here it is:
Here is the ad: [url removed, login to view]
You will have to make each image ad unique so that they are not ghosted – and they will have to be the right size.
• ? ? ? FRèè Websitès For Models Actors Talent
• ???? Frèè Portfolio Wèbsitè Models 11Actors Artist
• ? ? ? Fr?? Portfoli0 Websitez for Taltented Types
• ? ? ? ? Free Portfolio Website For Artists of All Kinds
• ? ? ? Free Portfolio Websites For Real Talent
• ?? ? ?? Free Portfolio Website For Models Actor
The titles are example only. You must mix it up as needed. The special characters that I use in the ad titles are essential. I am the only one that uses them in the sections that I post to. You can find a bunch of them here: [url removed, login to view]
Large USA cities like Miami, New York, Chicag, etc. Smaller cities like Ft Myers, Florida OK. No towns.
• Gigs> Talent
• Gigs> Creative
• Gigs> Crew
• I do not provide PVAs – You need all of the stuff to post on your own.
• I do require ad tracking of some kind. You can use my craigslistadtracker if you don’t have a way to provide me with tracking otherwise.
• Not all ads will remain in all cases. I understand that some may be ghosted or flagged, but most ads must remain live for at least 24 hours.
• Tell me your hourly rate.
• Tell me how many ads you can post per hour
• Tell me what you can provide for tracking.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online