I need someone to do the following task for me:
1) Use EC2 from my AWS account to setup 4-5 instances for me (of different OS) ie AMIs.
2) Explain me about it, EC2, EBS, AMI, how the IP allocation works, etc.
3) Making a PHP Script using which I can :
- Create/Delete Instances based on AMIs.
- Start/stop/take snapshots & restore snapshots of Instances. The script should be able to fetch the public IP of instance it starts/stops.
4) Install a security policy such that instances only accept incoming/outgoing connection from a specific IP(s) and general internet access is not available.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $227 for this job
Hi, I have worked with different amazon Products for serveral years and i can help you in setting up the [url removed, login to view] consider my bid and Thanks in advance.