External hard drive recovery tips
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
External hard drives are very useful piece of equipment and due to advantages like portability and operation on plug and play basis it is the first choice to backup and store important data. people are used to store their photos, video and other data on the external hard drive. Then external hard drive certainly brings much convenience in our daily life.
Though external hard drive is a great choice for additional storage space for storing all kinds of data including documents, photos, video, spreadsheets, and media files, the data stored in the external hard drive is prone to loss or deletion much like your regular hard drive. a survey from a data recovery company shows that the external hard drive takes the largest portion in the storage media from which people often lose their data.
Data on external drive will be lost due to various causes like Accidental deletion, formatting, deletion of partitions, file system corruption, hard drive crash or repartitioning can lead to loss of data from an external hard drive. Unlike regular hard drive if you delete a file from external hard drive, you cannot restore it from Recycle Bin. The only way to recover files deleted from external hard drives is by using a data recovery software. like applexsoft data recovery professional, will be highly recommended to help retrieve data from external hard drive.
If you do lose your data, it may not be gone forever. Retrieving data from external hard drive is easy. No matter the files on external hard drive are deleted, formatted or lost.
If you have lost data from your external hard drive follow these precautionary measures to recover your data successfully:
1. Stop using the external hard drive till you recover deleted data from it. If you write new data onto the external hard drive, the new data may overwrite the old data, then you can’t recover it
2. Do not download or install any software to the external hard drive from which you have lost data
3. Download a external hard drive recovery software to the healthy drive to recover data.
4. Connect external hard drive onto another computer as a slave
5. Plug in the external hard drive to a healthy hard drive
6. Scan the drive and evaluate the recovery results obtained with the trial version
7. Save the recovered data to the healthy drive with purchased version.
Steve Spalding is an author of Data Recovery Professional, One of the best data recovery service company. He is writing articles on data from hard drive since long time. [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online