Create a simple ipad application which which can display and edit Sankey Diagrams. ([url removed, login to view])
[User requirements::viewing diagrams]
* Pinch zoom and pan.
* Touching a node should highlight the node and trigger an handler passing the id of the node - i.e. to display associated information.
* Touching a connection should highlight the connection trigger a handler passing the id of the connection
[User requirements::Editing diagrams]
* Nodes may be moved, created, deleted, edited.
* Connections between nodes may be moved, created, deleted, edited.
* Touch drag gestures will be used to create connections. For example:
(1) In edit mode, dragging a handle on an existing node to another existing node establishes a new connection between these.
(2) Dragging a handle on an existing node to an empty space creates a new node and establishes a connection to the existing node.
(3) Clicking on a node or connection allows editing or deletion.
[User requirements::Saving and loading diagrams]
* The diagram state should be persisted with Core data and recovered on reload.
* It should be possible to save and load diagrams to files. Eg XML representation of core data.
* The resulting application should pass all app store requirements. In particular performance and memory.
* While the primary target is iPad it should be designed to be easy to port to Mac Desktop app (Cocoa) with minimal changes.
* Should be written in objective-c and may incorporate C++.
* Code should not incorporate external open source or commercial libraries which impose requirements to release code or pay fees.
* Full source code should be provided and conform to good style guidelines. Variable and function names should be in english and meaningful and code well commented. For example [url removed, login to view]
6 freelancers are bidding on average $875 for this job
Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in iphone app development. Please check private message board for details.