Ipad app: Port of Sankey Diagrams in JS to cocoa touch
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $857 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Create a simple ipad application which which can display and edit Sankey Diagrams. ([url removed, login to view])
[User requirements::viewing diagrams]
* Pinch zoom and pan.
* Touching a node should highlight the node and trigger an handler passing the id of the node - i.e. to display associated information.
* Touching a connection should highlight the connection trigger a handler passing the id of the connection
[User requirements::Editing diagrams]
* Nodes may be moved, created, deleted, edited.
* Connections between nodes may be moved, created, deleted, edited.
* Touch drag gestures will be used to create connections. For example:
(1) In edit mode, dragging a handle on an existing node to another existing node establishes a new connection between these.
(2) Dragging a handle on an existing node to an empty space creates a new node and establishes a connection to the existing node.
(3) Clicking on a node or connection allows editing or deletion.
[User requirements::Saving and loading diagrams]
* The diagram state should be persisted with Core data and recovered on reload.
* It should be possible to save and load diagrams to files. Eg XML representation of core data.
* The resulting application should pass all app store requirements. In particular performance and memory.
* While the primary target is iPad it should be designed to be easy to port to Mac Desktop app (Cocoa) with minimal changes.
* Should be written in objective-c and may incorporate C++.
* Code should not incorporate external open source or commercial libraries which impose requirements to release code or pay fees.
* Full source code should be provided and conform to good style guidelines. Variable and function names should be in english and meaningful and code well commented. For example [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online