Photo Studio Management Mac Software
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 1
We are after a Mac software solution doing the same as [url removed, login to view] the enterprise version plus more. Below is a list of additional features it must have.
The full rights to the software will be withheld by us and you will be required to sign a release in regards to this.
The bid must include testing of the software and a month trial by us and any features that don't work will be expected to be fixed free of charge.
• Mac Application
• Grey/Blue Colour Scheme
• Accounting Package built in that interacts with all features
• Complete integration with Ical that holds all of the job details as well as some basic info on the client.
• Multiple windows able to be open at a time
• Barcode System
o A database backed by barcodes
o All barcodes shall be unique by the first 4 alpha characters and by the 9 numeric characters
o The barcodes shall be printed on the order forms and able to be scanned and referenced to that particular order form.
o Photos that are used on that order form must be linked to the unique barcode
o That barcode shall be able to be used online to pull information in an ecommerce type solution by where the customer shall be able to pull up an online order form and purchase online with credit card.
o All events added to the calendar shall be given the 4 alpha characters for the barcode system
o Every customer that is entered into the system is linked to barcoded order forms or photos
o All products shall have a barcode for ease of scanning.
• Order forms shall be automated and created by a series of drop down menus and tick boxes, this must include file up loader for logos etc.
• The online section of the program must be written in wordpress.
• There must be a easy add customer and easy add event form.
• The events and customers must be linked to the accounting software so as it can be tracked where money is being spent.
• When photos are taken, and are “imported” to the “software” a small thumbnail and a link to the files location on our servers is kept under every event/Customer.
• These can be in a tab like format.
• Every event/customer info page must have an edit button and at this stage selectable fields become editable.
• Custom forms solution needs to be added so as these can be created as needed and include barcodes and products etc.
• A master home page will show a calendar and a detailed break down of that day and the next two days. Will have easy buttons for adding events and customers.
• All forms/barcodes of “jobs” need to have a status update system, this needs to be a bulk update system as well.
• Once the “jobs” have been finished and updated to an “invoice” status, the system needs to automatically create a invoice and packing slip.
• The “status’s” need to be editable in some way or form by where as the user can create and delete and via tick boxes select the behaviors of those status.
• The system needs to allow a barcode (tracking number) to be scanned in at the shipping “status” and this (tracking number) will need to be emailed in a customizable email to the customer along with showing on the invoice.
• The software needs to have users and the users need to be able to be restricted to certain areas. Or have limited access to things.
• The software will be run off a mac lion server so must be compliant for Lion.
• The software needs to have a multiple location function by where it will by default send a daily report of that location to a email address
• A iPhone application is needed to interact with the client files etc.
If there is any questions please put a dummy bid in and ask some questions so you can correctly quote. We will only accept a 2% variation to the bid that is placed, no exceptions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online