iPhone/iPad application development (objective-C under XCode)
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $821 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
It is required to develop iPhone/iPad application which will be communicating with external (supported by Apple) Bluetooth hardware device.
Application should be able to exchange some data bytes with this device. Bluetooth hardware device has a sample project written in obj-C under XCode project environment where similar functionality is implemented.
In general application should be able:
1. Handshake with BT device and confirm its identity (some simple data exchange)
2. Send command to BT device (similar to standard AT commands in terminal)
3. Receive some answer and depends on the answer content show the message (answer something like OKAY or FAILED, etc)
4. Application should also be able to get some data from remote web (like database). Depends on the answer from the BT device it requires to get some description for the answer and show it on the display (DTC errors read from vehicle with further decoding of the error code and show its meaning on the display).
5. It is also required for application to be able to get file from FTP or via HTTP and if required unzip it or possible to get it unzipped and just send it to the BT device (take file and send it in bytes to the BT device)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online