small cocoa mac app
This project was awarded to bolshedvorsky for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a simple mac app built in objective-c that includes the following:
- Is a mac MENU BAR application.
- Uses this application as a starting point: [url removed, login to view]
- Has a settings cog icon the bottom right corner of popup on click which:
- opens a preferences window.
- the app watches the mac clipboard for copy events and if the copied text is a http location ending in ".gif" then it will place that into the apps local sqlite db and prompt for a title of the gif.
- when you click on the menu bar icon you can see a list of all the gifs (thumbnails) and search (filter) them down by name you gave them
- you can also scroll the list of gifs in the popup.
-clicking the gif adds the gif url to the clipboard again.
see mockup screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online