iPad educational game
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
We have developed specifications of multiple education based applications designed for an iPad. We are looking for a long term relation with a company who can continue to build these applications
This is just the first base application which is up for bidding – This is to test out a few developers so that we can be sure on who we choose going forward
You will need to:
1) Design and provide an animations to our core character
2) Design and build an application launcher with dropbox integration
I understand you cannot finalise your bid based on this information. The process for winning this project
1) Bid with the following information
a. Your team members and their skills
b. Previous work – links to the app store
2) After viewing this- we will shortlist the top bids and provide an overview of our test application. You can then revise your price based on the overview.
We plan on making many applications so depending on your price and how we work together this could be a long term relationship
IMPORTANT – We are after a quality app. You must take pride in your work and produce a well designed, smooth flowing application.
- Be a team of developers / company. Do not bid if you are an individual
- Experience in iOS game development
- Have at least 3 games active in the app store that we can download and use as a test (you must prove you made these games)
- Used dropbox API previously or have similar experience
- A team member/s to do the graphics
- A team member/s to do the animation
- A team member/s to do the codingGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online