I would like a quote for a website project that will use the following technoliogies :
- Codeigniter Framework (latest version)
- Web App Theme : [url removed, login to view]
- Google Analytics API or GAPI : [url removed, login to view]
- All code must be properly commented !
- User permissions should be correctly implemented
- Special attention to safety must be brought (escape all user entries etc).
- You don't need to know about Google Analytics. I do.
- This is not a complicated website if you know Codeigniter. So only freelancer with Codeigniter expertise will be considered.
The script must include :
- Regular management system (ie. Tank auth for instance)
- Regular website pages : home, about, contact, help, TOS etc.
- Simple backoffice for account / user management.
General description :
Users will be able to pull from their Google Analytics profiles the list of keywords with associated data (pageviews, bounce rate etc.) and view them within nice paginated sortable tables.
- Users can add Google Analytics accounts : they provide a mail adress, a password, the script uses the GAPI to check if the account is valid then saves it in the DB.
- Users can list their Google Analytics accounts and click on them. Upon clicking, the script displays a list of the available profiles from this account (very easy thanks to GAPI).
- Users can click on a Google Analytics profil and perform a keyword analysis.
- When a Google Analytics profile is clicked the script pull keywords data from the GAPI into the database (very simple request, I'll help you with details).
- Once the data is loaded within the DB (it might take a few minutes so you might want to use a cron task to perform this task) the user can load a view of all keywords with associated data with pagination, sorting etc. The view must offer CRUD (or most specifically UD) functionnality.
- The user can click on each keyword and see a new view with all the numbers related to this keyword.
- As we said, the user can view a list of his profile and see if keywords have already been retrieved. If yes, he can choose to go to the view (see previous point) or deleted the data and pull it agin from the GAPI.
Here is what a keyword table view for a profile would look like :
Keyword | Pageviews | Bouncerate | Other value | Actions
Insurance| 123 | 53% | 5.3 | View details, Edit, Delete
Mortgage | 1423 | 52% | 4.3 | View details, Edit, Delete
House | 423 | 42% | 4.1 | View details, Edit, Delete
Here is what a single keyword detail view would look like :
- Pageviews : 123
- Bouncerate : 53%
- Other value : 5.3
- Some calculated value : 63
Data model (to be refined) :
- One user has many Google Analytics accounts
- One Google Analytics accounts has many Google Analytics profiles
- One Google Analytics profile has many keywords
The project is easy if you are used to make web app with auth system with Codeigniter. The app just needs to pull data from GAPI and render it within tables for users. If everything goes well, as a new project, I'll ask to add a payment system or other features.