Codeigniter based website with some MySQL and Highcharts
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $488 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I have a large database of scrapped real estate listings. About 1.3 million records with price, square footage, number of rooms, zip code etc.
I also have a database with population and average revenue for each city.
I need a website, with Codeigniter, to allow people to see this data as graphs and tables and segment this data.
This data will be searchable by ZIP Code, city name and region. A region is defined as the 2 first digits of a ZIP Code. For instance, ZIP Codes 25000 and 25500 belong to region 25 (easy).
Please note :
- You must be *experienced* in MySQL. Some requests will be pretty long. Although nothing will be impossible or even exotic, clearly if you do not do MySQL requests on a daily basis, you'll take too much time for this project.
- You will have to optimize the database and cache requests to make the site faster
- You can code everything in English, but please make sure it's easy to translate to my mother tongue
- Please use Highcharts.com. Nothing difficult, but experience is a plus.
- As a theme please use Boostrap or equivalent.
This website is destined to be a proof of concept and potentially will be extended with user management and payment gateway (as a new project). The code must be clean and secured.
Please check a simple document to show how the data should appear. This document is only a guideline of course. This will give you a good idea of the type of MySQL request that you'll have to do.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online