Animate bar chart
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 4
I have checked out existing jQuery chart software and it is not appropriate for this task. I don't want the gridlines and I want to use my images (so I can change them in the future).
This project requires Coldfusion and jQuery. I can take care of the Coldfusion if jQuery just needs to be given the numbers. I have been looking at 'jQuery Animate Div' on this link:
[url removed, login to view]
My existing code works this way:
1. Get the number for each bar from the database.
2. Every 30 seconds refresh the page to get the new data.
3. The graphs adjust depending on the votes.
4. The bar graphs are images with a height=x.
5. There is no animation - just a page refresh that is almost invisible in the browser - but hard change to the bars.
That code already exists.
What I'm trying to do now is - without refreshing the webpage:
1. Get the number for each bar from the database using MS SQL and Coldfusion. eg. A=10, B=15, C=27, D=5
2. Animate over 8 seconds the difference between what it WAS 8 seconds ago and NOW. eg. A=15, B=17, C=46, D=9
3. Use image height for the animation. Or div height with the background image, ie. height=15,17,46,9
I have attached an image so you know what I want the flow to be like.
Thanks for your time and consideration.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online