Flash Dynamic Display of Websites
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $272 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $500 USD
Flash Dynamic Display of Websites - Via our Coldfusion Scripts that read Web Sites from database.
We need to make our static HTML image pages of products (actually 2 cold fusion scripts) flashier!
Example:1. [[url removed, login to view]
<[url removed, login to view]>
2. <[url removed, login to view]>
We want to bring the sites with cool animation, and when mouse is over the site image also: make cool animation: site image is flipping or [url removed, login to view] sites populate in page- you should bring the sites in the flash with cool animation..
I am open to any [url removed, login to view] you would do is calling a cold fusion script that query our database based with parameter passing. I assume this invlolves a bit of action script.
Your new almost identical 2 flash scripts display script should have same functionality like showing in our pages now: (They only differ in their parameters read from database.)
** The points value should look different and nicer. Might Say: = 1 Buddy Point, 2 Buddy Points in nice text on image next to it. You would have to design [url removed, login to view] also from DB.
More specs -
See detail specs in this doc attached.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online