Coldfusion data ranking website development project
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2781 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We're almost done with the final designs for this project. Ultimately, we're looking for a Coldfusion development team to put together the core of a website that will ingest certain pieces of data from a number of specific websites we provide that have ranking information on a daily basis, and then create consolidated rankings for that data based on how each of those website lists rank certain things and the "weight" of importance of each website (we can provide the algorithms). The main functions that will need to be performed by the hired team are:
1) ingesting data from other websites (there is NOT a XML data feed available or anything of that sort...you'll have to pull it with whatever coldfusion method you deem necessary...saving down a remote website html document and parsing through the data for instance) and storing the data into a database.
2) building the data structure in Microsoft SQL as required by our development team
3) creating a login and signup function for the users of the website and putting in basic spam checks (making sure a user isnt signing up with multiple accounts by checking IP for instance)
4) a basic function to allow users to manually rank the data that we've ingested.
5) displaying media type data dynamically (youtube, soundcloud, etc). This is basic, but due to the confidentiality of the project, I cannot disclose more at this time.
6) integration of an ad system that rotates on each page load.
7) integrate the website layout provided by a design team with the coldfusion/html developed by your team
The development team awarded with this project will be privy to additional work projects as the start up begins to become successful. This is initially a low budget project, but the additional add on projects to follow will be larger as we begin to bring on investors (we already have a couple lined up...they want to see proof of concept before moving forward). I wont disclose anything further regarding the content of the data being stored (for the sake of keeping our idea original and in tact) until we select a winner. Winner WILL be required to sign a non-disclosure.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online