Completion of migration of LAMP to Windows/IIS
This project was successfully completed by evsoftpk for $2000 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2000 USD
Completed In30 days
Do you have expertise in PHP/MySQL in a Windows/IIS environment? I had another firm start a project that I need someone more trustworthy to complete.
Here is the scope of the original project, and where we are currently at:
I have 30 websites that I need migrated to a new hosting environment. It is currently on a CentOS server in a LAMP environment, and we are migrating to an IIS/Windows Server 2012 environment (with PHP/MySQL). I need someone who is comfortable and confident working in PHP/MySQL in a WINDOWS/IIS environment. Also someeone who knows Wordpress well.
I need someone who is comfortable and confident in PHP, MySQL, IIS, Windows environment, and who can pick up proprietary PHP apps quickly.
***IMPORTANT: Whoever bids for this project MUST be extremely knowledgeable about programming PHP/MySQL in a Windows Environment. This is a must-have.***
We have the following technologies that will need to be migrated:
- Multiple Wordpress sites (including multi-sites with domain mapping)
- Two ZenCart stores
- Five SSL certificates
- One InvisionPower Forum Platform (3rd party app)
- Several cron jobs
- Multiple proprietary PHP/MySQL apps and database connections
If this project goes well, we are also looking for a new partner for ongoing PHP/MySQL development, so a successful project could lead for a lot of additional work down the road. We have an average of 150-250 hours of development work per month that we are looking to bring to a new firm that we can trust.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE:
Another team already completed the migration of the sites to the Windows environment, set-up IIS, websites and MySQL. However they have very poor communications skills, and I am hesitant to let them launch the sites, so here is what I need:
1. Review the outline of sites and scope of project, as well as get familiar with the old and new hosting environments (Linux and Windows)
2. Migrate anything that was not migrated.
3. Fix any immediate issues you are aware of that may have been done incorrectly (E.g.: IIS set-up, etc)
4. I will report QA issues that need to be addressed.
5. Add a cron job as a Windows task, and also make sure any .htaccess rules work in the Windows environment as IIS rules.
6. As we are ready, launch sites methodically and systematically. We will probably pick a "Launch Week" where we launch all sites.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online