Scope of Work:-
1. Un-packaging of all the hardware as per BoM at the customer site.
2. BOM Verification.
3. Unpack and inspect all hardware prior to installation.
4. Mount any necessary rack related hardware into rack.
5. lf needed, remove any components to reduce the overall weight.
6. Mount the enclosure components into the rack/rails.
7. Reinstall any components that were removed from the product.
8. lnstall PDU(s) onto the rack, as needed, for the proper power configuration of the product.
9. lnstall and route all power and interconnect cables to the components.
10. lnstallation of add on components of the enclosure and mounting all the ha rdware of the
11. connectivity of all the hardware like as power, LAN & SAN connectivity etc
12. Powering ON the Storage.
13. Up-gradation of Latest firmware / OE of the Storage.
14. Mixed RAID Creation with RAID 10 & RAtD 5 with hot spare.
15. LUN creation for 70Gb in RAIDS & RAlD10 to install windows server
16, FC Connectivity from FC switch to storage.
17. operating system environment of the servers and storage VM, Microsoft Windows 2003 & Windows 2008 Server Editions.
18. Configure Unisphere Manager.
19. Verify the above configuration.
20. Mail Alert Configuration.
21. 8 Disk for RAlD10 configuration & Remaining 6 Disk for RAID5 configuration.
EMC VNX 5100 / Dual Controller / 8 x 8Gbps FC Front-end Ports / 9TB raw capacity based on 15K rpm SAS Disk / 8GB Memory / Unisphere
VNX 5100 - 15*600GB SAS gives you the usable capacity of [url removed, login to view] TB (Approx.) on RAID 5