Freelancer's typical normal life
This project was awarded to jomagmaj for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
- Main topic: about different points of view from a typical freelancer’s normal life.
- Purpose: the trend of freelance working is more and more popular nowadays. A typical normal life of freelancer has its both advantages and disadvantages as well, which other careers could not have (such as white-collar, office worker..). The feeling and sharing from people, who are being worked as freelancers, will be the great motivation and inspiration for others who want to be freelancer in future.
- Quatity: no limited article’s quantity
- Remuneration: up to 50 USD per qualified article.
Language: English (non-native English can be accepted)
- Type of article:
(1) Examine and write
(2) Research and express feelings/comment
+ Examine and write: 350 letters/article
+ Research and express: 500 letters/article
+ Examine and write: 02 images/article
+ Research and express: 03 images/article
(3) Clip: max 02 clips/article
*Image/clip quality and resolution can be just simple, no need too much professional editing.
+ Examine and write: ~02 days/article
+ Research and express: ~02 days/article
(1) Not any related info to international politic affairs and/or standard customs
(2) Brief and concise
(3) Practical and realistic, academic not recommended.
(4) Ensured copyright of given info. The content must has not be duplicated at least 90% on Google search’s result.
(5) In case of using referral content, it has to be noticed from original sources or internet collecting info.
(6) In good SEO’s content standard requirements (keyword, keyword density, meta description…)
(7) In good SEO’ image standard requirements (alt tag, size, format, file size…)
(8) In good SEO’s video standard requirements (description, keyword, metadata, redirect link, embed…)
For the freelancer who have a good care of this project, please consider and confirm 04 must-have belowed requests:
- Self-preparation for image/clip using in article.
- Ensuring the authorization/copyright of using image/clip.
- Duration in need for an article.
- Max number of articles provided in a month.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online