Write a Press Release for commercial real estate firm
This project was awarded to titiamatti for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We are a commercial real estate company and need a factual press release written about one of our tenants who has just renewed their lease.
Here are some examples of our past press releases that you can use as reference: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Key points to include:
Tenant Name: Texas Department of Public Safety
Property: Lacosta Green, 1033 La Posada Drive, Austin, TX 78752
Square Feet Leased: 13,507
Boxer Agent: Jeremy Lieberman
Tenant Rep (if any): N/A
We interviewed our leasing agent, Jeremy, for the details. Please use these answers to create the factual press release:
1. Is this a renewal or new lease? Renewal
2. Was this a long term lease (1 year or more)? 1 year government lease renewed annually
3. Was there anyone else from Boxer Property who worked on this deal? Yes, Kathryn Fansler - Regional Leasing Manager, Mark Dowdle - Senior Broker, and Noemi Tullos - Operations Manager
4. Was there a broker who rep'd the tenant? No
5. What brought them to your property? Jerry Watson, Regional Leasing Manager originally brought them to the property in 2012
6. Do they have a website? If yes, what is the web address? Texas Department of Public Safety [url removed, login to view]
The press release should be more than 600 words long. The ending paragraph should also include a "About Boxer Property" that is found on all of our press releases.
More info about Boxer Property: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online