Need 1-5 articles on remodeling a home for caring for an elderly person.
**Bid is for one article**.
Specify how many, up to five, you would like to bid on.
That is, if you are accepted for four at $5.00, you will be paid $20.00.
**Article length**: 450-500 words
**Topic**: How to remodel a home or apartment to make caring for an elderly person more convenient (such as raising or lowering the bed, adding ramps or handrails, getting an upper and lower door refrigerator rather than side-by-side doors).
> Whatever you can think of that would make caring for an elderly parent, grandparent or other more convenient for everyone involved.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Sep 26, 2005 4:31:58 PM:
I will be picking bidders for the Elder Care articles today.
Watch for similar requests on other topics in the near future.
1) post a bid amount within the guidelines of the established limit
2) read the request carefully, and post your bid for one or multiple articles *as specified* (this project was "bid on one, and you might get them all;" some missed the bid by making the mistake of bidding only on the whole bunch)
3) tell me why I should hire you
4) check your spelling and English grammar if you're bidding on *writing*
Thanks for playing. I'll be talking to some of you more today, and looking for you again on a new project in a few days.
To be hosted on the web.
Please deliver in HTML, font Georgia, size 3; bold, italics, etc., acceptable.