This project was awarded to charvakajay for $297.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
This is a writing project that involves a short book. The main body of the book is made up of information about Hairstyle ideas and tips.
There will be a brief introduction and outline of the content consisting of up to 1000 words.
I would envisage the book will be mostly pictoral with step by step explanations for different hairstyles, to be either high quality photograpes or sketches. There would also need to be research done on such topics as hair color to suit different people, and hairstyles for short, meduim and long hair, which would encompass upstyles and accessories as well.
These different subject areas will be separated into chapter form and could be up to 2000 words each.
With a bit of research you may find information on various websites that can be pulled together. Please ensure that in using content from other websites that you are not simple copying and pasting. Please do not infringe copyright.
I would like the book to be conversational, easy to understand and informative without being full of technical terms that only qualified hairstylists can understand.
I woud like the book to be written in MS Word using Arial 12 point.
All deliverables must be uploaded to Rent A Coder before the deadline(s) for this project... with no exceptions.
If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project... but instead alert Rent A Coder of an un-arbitratable, illegal project.
1) The book is to be up to 15 000 words with high quality pictoral references through it and delivered in MS Word file.
2) There will be 7 chapters that may contain 1000 - 2000 words, accompanied by referencing pictures.
3) There will be a brief introduction and outline consisting of about 1000 words.
4) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
5) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
6) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas on writing and styles, just don't copyt the content and infringe on copyright. All work and pictures MUST BE ORIGINAL...
7) You will have 21 days to complete the ebook once your bid is accepted and rentacoder has approved it.
Microsoft word is preferred.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online