8 articles for a property analysis web site.
The purpose of these articles is to be used in article marketing. They must be informational and explanatory rather than commercial. They will advertise the client company but without naming the company. The web address will be provided upon acceptance.
Title: Something compelling with the topic included in the title.
Summary: A sentence or two summarizing the focus of the article. 30-40 words.
Article: A 500- to 700-word article about a client’s product or service, without mentioning the client or the product by name. Focus on a product or service benefit to your audience. Keep sentences and paragraphs short. Use lots of “you?? thoughts when talking about benefits.
Use a variety of the key phrases shown below in the body of each article as naturally as possible. No single key phrase should appear more than 3-4 times in 1 article.
The topics for the 8 articles:
1 - investment property loan
2 - residential investment property
3 - learning property investment
4 - investment property mortgage loan
5 - refinance investment property
6 - property market value
7 - refinance investment property
8 - property market value
Use any of these key phrases at your discretion:
calculator investment property
commercial property analysis
commercial property market value
investment property down payment
investment property loan
investment property mortgage loan
investment property software
learning property investment
modified internal rate of return
property income investment
property investment loan
property market value
refinance investment property
residential investment property
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* This content will become our property and may be published in any name we choose
* All submissions will be checked with CopyScape, Google and Wikipedia -- Plagiarism is absolutely unacceptable
* You must have native-level American English skills
* Do not reply unless you can accomplish within 72 hours
* Must be delivered as a text (.txt) document
** To be clear - Plagiarism is not acceptable. Copied content will be cause for immediate cancellation of this project.
Thanks for bidding!