Marketing Articles for Property Analysis Web site - KSL01
This project was awarded to profreewriter for $80.75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $95 USD
I require 10 articles for a property analysis web site. The purpose of these articles is to be used in article marketing. They must be informational and explanatory rather than commercial. They will advertise the client company ??" but without naming the company. The web address will be provided to the winning coder.
Title: Something compelling with the topic included in the title.
Summary: A sentence or two summarizing the focus of the article. 30-40 words.
Body Copy: A 500- to 700-word article about a client’s product or service, without mentioning the client or the product by name. Focus on a product or service benefit to your audience. Keep sentences and paragraphs short. Use lots of “you?? thoughts when talking about benefits. Use a variety of the key phrases shown below in the body of each article as naturally as possible.
(Please do not reply without samples of work. We will NOT consider coder responses without samples.)
The topics for the 10 articles:
1 - property investment loan
2 - refinance investment property
3 - investment property mortgage loan
4 - commercial property market value
5 - commercial property analysis
6 - investment property software
7 - calculator investment property
8 - modified internal rate of return
9 - investment property down payment
10 ??" property income investment
The key phrases to use liberally throughout the 10 articles are:
property investment loan
refinance investment property
investment property mortgage loan
commercial property market value
commercial property analysis
investment property software
calculator investment property
modified internal rate of return
property income investment
investment property down payment
Continued in Platform
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Continued from Description
** Please do not reply without samples of work. We WILL NOT consider coder responses without samples.
* This content will become our property and may be published in any name we choose
* All submissions will be checked with CopyScape, Google and Wikipedia -- Plagiarism is absolutely unacceptable
* You must have native-level American English skills
* Must be delivered in ASCII Text
** To be clear - Plagiarism is not acceptable. Copied content will be cause for immediate cancellation of this project.
Thanks for bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online