I am looking for someone to write articles related to a list of different keywords relating to wedding invitations. I will provide the keyword sets and key word density ranges. These articles are for creating content-rich pages to place on a wedding invitations related website for the purpose of improving search engine rankings for the entire site. Also, the articles must be well written, useful and informative, and of interest to the target audience (people that are looking for wedding invitations). I am interested in creating 100 articles, ranging between 200 - 300 words per article, containing the various keyword sets and densities identified by me (each article is written based on a primary keyword and 2-3 secondary keywords). Project price is dependent on quantity of articles, or the size of the collection.
I am willing to pay $5 / article, with a 10 article minimum ($50 / 10 articles). Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.
1) Articles are to be submitted as individual TEXT files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable.
2) Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet the project specs.
3) Complete ownership of all the documents with complete copyrights to use and publish all work purchased.
4) Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).