travel website content required
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $75 USD
- Total Bids 3
I need content written for 15 web pages relating to London tourism and vacations. The style should be conversational and written from the point of view of a Londoner and in good English. I my opinion, London is the greatest city on Earth, and I would like my articles to reflect this enthusiasm. I will provide Keywords, and these pages must have SEO techniques applied (finished work will be tested on SBI). I will supply test results to you if your work fails this test so you know what changes are needed. When the occasion arises, I will expect you to use secondary keywords page, as well as the primary keyword. All work must be original and not plagiarised (I will check). I have great plans for my site, and the successful ghost writer can expect a lot more work if I’m satisfied with their writing and as my site takes off. Please send me examples of your previous work, or use the keyword phrase 'london hotel accommodation inexpensive' to write a small piece. Samples of work must be provided with your bid if you wish to be considered. On completion of work, I will expect total ownership of the works including copyright. Pages to have 750 to 1200 words dependant on topic, but I can be flexible as long as the pages pass the SBI test.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 17, 2005 11:46:26 AM:
Thank you for bidding on my project. If you have received this message, it means your bid is far too high. If you want to be considered, please revise your bid. If there is no revision then your bid will be rejected.
Thank you for your time
This project is platform independantGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online