Your job is to write the entire text content for a new web service called verifigator.com. It's a service targeted for companies and individuals who own an email mailing list. Whether the list is a newsletter, sales leads list or marketing email list. With the verifigator service the user can clean their mailing list from invalid email addresses. The goal of the text copy is to get the user to register to the service (registering is free). The web service consists of only one page, with your copy on it. The text copy should be around 500 words.
Cleaning an email list provides the following benefits:
1) The less email you send to bad email addresses, the less likely you are going to get reported as spammer
2) More of your emails get through to real users
3) Save money by not sending email to dead email addresses
4) Avoid being blacklisted for being a spammer
The process works like this: User enters the website, creates an account, uploads a file (which can be in any format, such as csv or sql dump) with the email addresses, the page gives the price for it, user pays via Paypal and after a few minutes receives an email from which he can download his cleaned email list in many formats (such as csv or sql)
The verifigator service performs the following verification methods to the given email addresses:
1) Check for incorrect syntax of email addresses
2) Check the validity of the email addresses's domain
3) Remove duplicate email addresses
4) Keyword Scrub – remove words like spam, junk, abuse, etc. from the list of emails.
5) Hard Bounce File Compare – We have a list of 50 million hard bounces and we remove these emails from the list when we run a compare.
6) Complainers File – We have a list of over [url removed, login to view] email addresses of users who are prone of reporting emails as spam.
7) Spam trap address detection - we have a list of over [url removed, login to view] spam trap email addresses and domains
8) Throwaway, disposable email addresses – We remove all temporary, junk collector email addresses. These email addresses are usually implemented for a one time use to sign up or to bypass providing a valid, primary email address.
Optional services (included in price):
1) Removal of “Role Account” emails, such as: sales@, support@, info@, etc.
2) Removal of email addresses of specific countries or regions, e.g. remove all non-US email addresses from list.
3) Removal of bought email addresses - we have a list of 100+ Million email addresses that are sold by spammers to spammers. We can remove all email addresses from your list that are known to be sold for spamming.
Pricing: the user gets the final price when he has registered and uploaded the list of email addresses, the price debends on how big list of email addresses the user wishes to validate.
0 - 75k $[url removed, login to view]
75k – 251k $[url removed, login to view]
251k – 501k $[url removed, login to view]
501k – 1MM $[url removed, login to view]
1MM – 5MM $[url removed, login to view]
5MM – 10MM $[url removed, login to view]
10MM – 20MM $[url removed, login to view]
CPM = cost per thousand
The cleaning process does *not* send any email to the given addresses in order to verify them.