This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $49 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for an Article Writer to compose two high quality articles approximately 700 to 1000 words in length on Tinea Versicolor (TV) and Night Vision (NV).
One of the articles will address vitamins that naturally help restore your skin tone for example melanin and its relations to TV. The second article will address foods and exercise that can naturally improve or help your NV. Articles ought to be well-written in simple terms and engage our audience.
- Strong proficiency in English and research capabilities,
- A team player,
- Be able to deliver articles within a week,
- Experienced in writing about TV or NV will be an asset,
- Excellent writing, grammar and spelling,
- Strong communication skills,
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates your ability in writing,
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred.
Once selected further guidance on where to research or gather data for these articles will be provided. Please include examples of your past work with your bid.
$[url removed, login to view] - $[url removed, login to view] per article
We are really looking for a long term working relationship with someone who can continue adding content to our websites.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online