Article (re)writing/publishing for website
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 14
• This will be trial project for 4 weeks. We are looking after the trial for long term.
• You don’t need to be an engineer, just to have some common sense.
• From Monday till Friday we need 7 articles per day. Total of 140 articles (in 4 weeks)
• The news is about industrial manufacturers and suppliers
• The news is in English. Good level of writing is expected.
• Articles can be searched in known sources, like websites, newsletters, exhibition websites Also news is sent to us.
• If a company with a news article is not in our data base with a company profile. You need to ask the person in charge first to register (free) on the website by e-mail.
• Each article must be read and checked for style and grammar.
• Each article must be reformatted according to our standard.
• Each article must have a photo. So some basic graphical editing skills are required.
• Additional deep links, embedded video, tags etc. can be added to the article when available.
• Publishing will be done directly via the CMS of the website
• After the article is published the company from which the news originated must be contacted by email. A standard reply template and personal e-mail address will be provided.
• Website details will be provided via DM.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online