Normally, we hire writers to write 20 articles at 600 words each for a total of 12,000 words per writing project. However, for this writing assignment we need a highly experienced "Native English" writer to do all the necessary research and writing in order to write four 3,000 word essays (normally five articles worth) on the following four topics:
1. Don't Try to Trick Google to Better Rankings - It Won't Work
2. Get Onboard the "New" Social Media Movement and Get Results
3. Stand Up for Your Website and "Naturally" Rise to the Top
4. Advanced Marketing Strategies & Tactics that You Need to Know
Now, you are required to do all the necessary research on the topics shown above and come up with all the essay headings and sub-headings for each individual topic. You must have at a minimum five headings and this will help you to structure your essay in such a way that it will give you some clear guidelines as to what to focus on when you begin writing. Nevertheless, once you have your headings and sub-headings completed, you MUST submit those to us so we can approve your headings. Once the headings are approved by us, then you may write your essay.
Which brings me to my next point and that is: Each essay must have the following "proof":
- Internet Marketing: Highly Effective and Low-Cost Strategies to Easily Reach Millions of Buyers Online
In other words - for each essay that you write, you must write to convince the reader of the "proof" that's shown above. In other words, while the topic gives tells you what to write about, the "proof" tells you what "direction" your writing should go in. Meaning, whatever you write about must ultimately work towards backing up, supporting, and substantiating the "proof" that's shown above. You can do an excellent job writing about the essay topic but if you don't support and backup the "proof" then your writing doesn't mean anything.
So, with all that said, each essay has the following requirements:
1. Each essay must be written to address the specified topic.
2. Each essay must be written to support and provide substance to the stated "proof".
3. Each essay must be at least 3,000 words in length.
4. Each essay must have at least five headings and/or sub-headings.
5. At the end of each essay there must be three practical hands-on lab exercises that the reader can do themselves so they can start putting into practice what you have been writing about. It doesn't have to be anything complicated, but it must definitely be something that would be of a "learning" benefit to the reader.
Now, like I said earlier, this project is designed to be in equivalent to a 20 article project. It has the same word count as a 20 article project and ultimately the same minimum heading count (20 headings/sub-headings) as a 20 article project would. However, I'll be honest with you, this project does require some additional thought and work as well and because of that it may not be for everybody out there. But, if you want a new writing challenge - or you like writing to not only provide information to the reader in regards to a certain topic, but to prove and/or support a theme as well, then this project may be exactly what you need. So, if you are a proficient native “English” writer and would love to work on something creative and fun, then we want to hear from you.
Thanks and happy bidding...
19 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
I am interested to work with you on this job. I am a native English speaker. I have a masters in English literature. I have been teaching English at high school level for four years.
I have thoroughly gone through the entire project details and I am certain I can accomplish your project with perfection. Please see the PM for further details. Thanks and regards!