I am looking for high quality writers to write articles for blogs about bespoke suits, tailoring and men's etiquette clothing and if you do a good job on this project I can supply you with more work.
I will do the research and give you links to various articles for you to collaborate and rewrite.
I am looking for a long term relationship. Upon compeletion of this work, if sucessful I am looking to do 1 article per week.
Only talented, creative writers who can produce ORIGINAL work using proper English need apply. The rewritten articles need to concise and to the point. I can’t accept articles that are just filled with fluff words ment to fill space.
The keywords I provide you with need to be used in a conversational way throughout the article.
The articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation. Also, the articles must be at least 85% unique, they must pass Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism. If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval. I will not be able to pay if all requirements in this listing aren't met, so please don't bid if you can't meet these requirements.
If you are up to the task, here’s what I need:
• 10 articles (to start) – 600-1000 words per article
• The articles are to be original work. No plagiarism.
• Written in English.
• The articles would be of a common-sense and informative style that would require little or no research.
• The general theme for all articles would involve bespoke tailors and suits.
• The articles would be informational or educational in nature, more along the line of “how to,” I will provide the list
of topics and research materials
• Submit articles as they are completed.
• Word must be supplied in WORD (doc) format.
• All work must be approved by me before it is accepted.
• I will own the copyright. You will be prohibited from publishing, reproducing or otherwise distributing any portion of the articles.
ONLY BIDS FROM INDIVIDUALS WHO PROVIDE SAMPLES OF THEIR WRITING WILL BE CONSIDERED. Although samples on bespoke suit/tailors topics are preferred, any previous work is acceptable. I need to see your writing style and command of the English language. Therefore, please remember to supply at least one sample of your work. Needless to say, bids that simply state “pick me, me veery good writor” will be immediately deleted.
This is truly an easy project for someone who has a flair for writing and can formulate sound paragraphs.
I’m looking to supply work to the right writers on a regular and ongoing basis (1 per week)
If you have any questions, please ask.