16 Blog Posts in Dutch from Female's Perspective
This project was successfully completed by Sharon1994 for $45 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $56 USD
Completed In2 days
I need 15 Blog posts in Dutch from the perspective of a fictional Dutch female called Lotte De Bruin. The blog posts are for Lotte's personal blog which she is just starting now so the posts that you are writing now will be the first ones on the blog. Since the blog is brand new you will have to start with writing a post that introduces Lotte to the "Internet" as hopefully more people than her (fictional) friends will be reading the blog. This project is really simple and straight forward it is just to write blog posts from the perspective of Lotte. Basically she just writes about what is happening in here life. Below you have some information about what kind of person Laura is.
* Lotte is from Rotterdam and she has been living there for her entire life. Lotte loves Rotterdam as she has her family, friends and boyfriend there. At the moment she has no plans of moving anywhere as she has everything there: great social life and a dream job as a manager at a travel agency.
Lotte is very close to her family specially her younger brother (you can make up his name) and meets him from time to time to discuss everyday things. She also has a boyfriend which she loves very much and that she hopes soon will propose to her as she also soon want to get kids. In Lotte's work as a travel agency manager she is so fortunate that sometimes she has to travel to these luxury resorts to try out their service and review the facilities to see if they can recommend the resort to the customers. You can make up that she has just been on a trip like that to Curacao or St Maarten or somewhere very nice like that.
Lotte also enjoys spending time with her crazy and man hungry girlfriends. Sometime they meet up at home or out at a restaurant or out at a club but no matter where they meet up they always end having a great time with a lot of laughter.
* In one of the blog posts "Lotte" has to talk a little about her family and specially her younger brother that she is so close with. She should also mention that he just got his dream job which is to develop games at the Dutch online casino Lucky31.
* The blog post need to be a minimum of 317 words plus a good/relevant title. The blog posts should be delivered in 1 word document and the posts should be in the order that I should post them in.
* For the blog I would also need 5 - 8 links to websites that you think would be of interest to Lotte.
NO bids above $56 USD and the work needs to be delivered within 5 days of accepting the work. If you have any questions then please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online