Blogger or Writer w/ Legal Background Needed to Write on Copyright & Intellectual Property
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $97 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Kunvay is looking for a blogger/writer to help educate our readers on copyright and intellectual property at [url removed, login to view] We are specifically looking for a blogger/writer with a legal background and who has worked or who currently works as an attorney or lawyer. Added experience as a writer would also be valued as the goal of our blog is to demystify copyright and intellectual property in an easily-accessible way that would be of use to our audience of readers including freelancers, creatives, and buyers of creative work. (Visit [url removed, login to view] to learn more about what we do).
We want users of our site to understand copyright and intellectual property, and how they can better navigate common copyright and intellectual property issues. Articles will be published with your byline and short 1-2 sentence bio so your work on our blog will also help build your personal authority on the subject. We want to do for the subject of copyright & IP what Kissmetrics has done for the subject of marketing on their blog.
We value creativity and individuality. Typically we will give you a headline and brief summary of what we’d like to broadly see in an article and ask you to write an article that goes into further detail. In addition to writing articles, we would like you to take at least 15 minutes a month to look over the blog and respond to any comments left by readers to posts written by you. In keeping with our site's service and in addition to submitting your work here on Elance, we would also like to receive work from you using Kunvay so that we receive all copyright and IP ownership to blog posts written for the blog.
We welcome you to apply for this opportunity. Please include your answers to the questions below in your response to this posting so we can learn a little more about you and your interest in writing for our blog. We are setting a course to become the world's leading destination for consumers to learn about copyright and IP, and we'd love for you to be a part of our success.
Post Length: 1,200 word minimum (it’s the style and form of articles we prefer to have written for Kunvay).
• Describe your legal background (e.g., law school, years of practice) as it relates to copyright and IP law.
• What do you think are the 3 most commonly asked questions about copyright and IP?
• What other interests or perspectives do you have that may be of potential value to readers of our blog who will come here to learn about copyright and IP?
• Propose 4 article titles you might propose to write about.
• What writing or blogging experience do you have (Note: Blogging experience is not specifically required)?
• What do you consider to be your greatest writing accomplishment? Either paste text or URL to text.
• Do you prefer to receive instructions for what to write or are you self-motivated?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online