A Business Plan for Media organization
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $150 USD
- Total Bids 27
AKWAABA NEWS NETWORK "ANN" is a registered Ghanaian media organization with our primary target audience being an estimated 1 million Ghanaian citizens in the United States, and millions of non-Ghanaians interested in African culture, and current affairs from the African continent. AKWAABA NEWS NETWORK collaborates with Ghanaian corporate and non-profit organizations through public events, festivals, and other initiatives that highlight the creativity, achievements and entrepreneurial skills of Ghanaians all over the world. AKWAABA NEWS NETWORK 'S current audience demographic range between 16-24 years for youth oriented programs, and 25-60 years for our educational and social programs.
The Network includes the following : Monthly News letter or Magazine (Akwaaba Observer )
?Online Radio (Akwaaba Radio) [url removed, login to view]
?TV Station (Akwaaba TV -Longtime team)
1. I want a business plan that will tell a compelling story about AKWAABA NEWS NETWORK, it should explaining who, what, when, where, how and why.
2. The plan should be focused and clear about the AKWAABA NEWS NETWORK
3. The plan should define specific business objectives and goals with general parameters to guide the organization in each of the subsidiaries (Magazine, Radio and TV)
4. The plan should force logic and discipline into a business.
It should include the following but not limited to
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Business Description & Vision???????.
4. Definition of the Market??????????.
5. Description of Products and Services?????.
6. Organization & Management????????.
7. Marketing and Sales Strategy
8. Financial Management
9. Appendices????Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online