Compelling &amp; Well Researched Blog Posts
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $471 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for 10 compelling & well researched blog entries that will be posted on a corporate blog. The topic is telecommunications or just communications in general. The posts need to be:
1. 100% unique
2. Contain unique infographics that you create
3. Contain free to use graphics & stock photography (where applicable)
4. 1500-2200 words (not filler words & same idea repeated over & over again - REAL CONTENT)
5. The blogs must contain highly linkable content. Something that would educate people & add to the internet community as well as generate natural backlinks. I am not looking for junk content here. If thats your forte, please don't apply for this job.
6. I will provide you the website URL and you will be responsible for generating your own topic ideas. All ideas must be cleared by me before writing commences.
7. You will send each post as they are written for me to proof & schedule. Payment will be released after all 10 articles are written and cleared by me.
8. You will be responsible for any revisions.
9. The posts must have proper structure -- section headings, pictures, lists where applicable, etc.
1. English must be your first language
2. Must provide samples of your work that reflects the above requirements via private message (I am not looking for your ezine article author page here)
3. Must be a superior writer
Again, please send links to your published work via message. I am looking for a superior writer this project plus someone I can rely on for many other current and future copywriting / ghostwriting jobs. Thank you for bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online