We're looking for a Marketing Assistant to help us with our content i.e. writing articles, blogs and occasional emails
Get Your Success Now is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and customer focused marketing assistant.
We're looking for someone who has
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent English
- Sales, Marketing, PR Background would be an asset
- Excellent Writing skills
Here's what you will be doing on a day to day basis
- Overseeing marketing efforts in our blogs/newsletters and articles.
- Interacting with potential customers
- developing free reports etc for marketing purposes
- Developing video presentations (informational with soft selling)
- Assisting in our Articles and Blog marketing efforts which includes developing relationships with other bloggers, forums
- Maintaining our Social Media presences
- writing articles for our blogs (this includes purely informational articles and/or articles that may include some soft selling)
- Writing Guest posts for other blogs/newsletters
- And any other related tasks that may show up
Here are the skills we are looking for
- Reliable. When you join our team...you are a real person who is our team member. We want to trust you and help you achieve your goals.
- Customer Focused - Everyone in our business is focused on customer satisfaction. We want our customers to have the absolutely best experience with us. As a marketing assistant, you will ensure that our marketing efforts are customer centered.
- Creative - We want you to use your knowledge and creativity. Don't follow anything just for the sake of it. We want to help you develop and grow.
- Reliable and Career Focused - This position has a lot to offer to the right candidate. You will be learning a lot of technical details and developing important marketing and sales skills. We are looking for someone who can handle this high level of trust.
- Marketing Background and Coachable - Knowledge of sales and marketing will help you a lot with this position however you must also be coachable and willing to learn new things.