Native English Writers Preferred
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $57 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
IMPORTANT: If I had already awarded you a previous project, you do not need to bid here.
Kindly read the following instructions CAREFULLY and only bid if you MEET THE CRITERIA and AGREE TO THE TERMS. Please note that I am willing to forfeit the fee for posting this project in the event that I do not get the right person(s). No jokers please. I consider myself an old hand on [url removed, login to view] so I can pick out a fake when I see (read?) one.
1. Daily article work of varying word count i.e 100, 250, 500, 750 and 1000 words. Range from 3 to 7 original articles per day (or 1500 words to 7000 words per day).
2. Pay is USD [url removed, login to view] per 500 words and is applied pro rata (i.e. USD [url removed, login to view] per 250 word article, USD [url removed, login to view] for a 750 word article, USD 7 for a 1000 word article).
3. No escrow or advance payment as I have a reputation to protect. You write, I verify and pay. We will start on daily payment for each verified batch. After 1 week when you are sure I am not a swindler and I am certain you are not a comedian, we will then move to weekly payment.
4. Payment is via Getafreelancer. However, if you would like to be transitioned to Paypal, we can do so after 1 to 2 weeks when sufficient trust has been established.
1. Superb English - I need someone who knows they can consistently submit work that I will rarely need to edit. As a way of quickly gauging yourself, can you tell the difference between these words without referring to a dictionary?
-whooping and whopping
-descent and decent
-loose and lose
-breath and breathe
-advice and advise
If you struggled please don't bid. Please DO NOT SEND ME THE DEFINITIONS as this is a self assessment.
Superb grammar is the reason I prefer native English writers. However, I realize that there are non-natives that are excellent English writers. You know yourself. Only bid if you have confidence (no illusions!) in the quality of your written English.
2. Good work ethic - Someone who submits the articles in time and DETESTS being followed up (in a good way of course). A proactive communicator and promptly asks questions whenever instructions seem unclear.
3. You understand fundamental copywriting concepts such as Keyword Density.
1. Submit a 100 word sample on 'EXECUTION: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUCCESS AND MEDIOCRITY'. If you cannot send such a short sample (a fairly reasonable requirement) kindly steer clear.
2. Start your bid with the phrase LEGITIMATELY LEGIBLE so I can quickly sift through the jokers.
Your bidding on this project means:
1. You understand the aforementioned Project Details and meet the Requirements.
2. You understand that I do not pay a cent for work that fails Copyscape. Full stop. Period. End of story.
3. You forfeit all rights to the articles you submit to me once payment is made.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online