Need 20 Hours/Week Part Time Web Content/Article Writer
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
I need a part-time 20 hours a week in-house web content/article/blog and press release writer. This person must be:
1) Available during Pacific Standard Time
2) 20 Hours a Week work as in-house writer
3) Can write 5 full blown 450-650 words article and at least 5 blog articles of 300-400 words per day total of about 10 articles a day
4) Writer has to have an extensive research experience to learn more about the topic to write
5) Writer must have experience writing about clothing, apparel, jewelry, accessories, bridal, wholesale and anywhere in between
6) Writer must prove originality of the work submitted using copyscape and similar tools
7) Articles must be written grammar and sentence structure error free
8) Articles must be in American english and should sound like a native tongue speaker
9) Prefers Filipino writers
The job in the first 30 days is for a part-time 20 hours a week. If you are proven good, you will be hired full time working 40 hours a week as in-house full time copywriter.
Payment is every 30 days.
My budget for this is anywhere between $150 - $200 only.
Please attach sample of work after you bid along with your resume.
Happy bidding and Goodluck!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online