Research, write, edit, and publish a range of materials on topics for online publishers of all sizes particularly related to the online display advertising industry, (Focus should be on the exchange and Supply Side, Yeild optimization, and Real-time Bidding).
We’re looking for a writer with a strong passion for online display advertising who will produce formal content via research papers site content and regular informal content such as blog posts.
The ideal candidate has experience writing for the online advertising ecosystem, knowledge of the landscape, and the various jargon.
This is a part-time position. We can pay for volume or hours depending on the quality of the work.
The ideal candidate:
• Has online advertising experience and in-depth knowledge of the industry
• Is very familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style
• Can demonstrate effective online writing or copy-editing examples
• Wants to work for an innovative, fast growing, and profitable company
• Is a self-starter and delivers on time, all the time
6 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
I meet and exceed the qualifications and have a true passion for this industry that I have work experience in. Can start immediately. See private message for more.