Research and Positive Blog Review posted to your blog
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
I am contracted on behalf of a new online self-help service to help with marketing and drive traffic to the site. I am looking to subcontract a few writers with their own blogs for some positive reviews to help drive traffic and interest around this new product.
I am looking for 500-750 word well-written positive reviews (proofread with proper grammar and spelling) which you are responsible for posting to sites ideally with a high number of registered readers (1000+) and/or active readership with 30+ comments per average post. I would like to know the blog address, readership numbers and any information you have on the demographics of your readership with your bid. (Higher readership numbers and more relevant demographics will be accepted at bids in the higher end of the range)
This product is designed to help people develop positive lifestyle habits and quit bad habits so we are looking for reviews from people trying to loose weight, start meditation practices, become more positive, quit smoking or any positive change you can write about in a natural tone with relevance to your life and previous posts.
You will be responsible for (at the bare minimum) researching this site in order to inform your review. A free 5 day trial of the service can be made available to you in order to better inform your review, just request this in your bid. (No precedence will be given if you do or do not take this option but a quicker turn around will be expected if you do not) If your honest review is somewhat mixed that is okay but on the whole we are looking to contract positive takes encouraging people to check out this service.
I would like turn around of no more than 6 business days from the start of the contract (less if you are not taking advantage of the free trial) and the final work output to include the blog post copy, a link to the posting which will be guaranteed to remain up for a minimum of 6 months, and a pull quote to use for testimonial page to be developed on the website.
Again please include in your bid:
1. a link to the blog site where you would post (with examples of previous work)
2. any information about the readership of this site (# of registered followers, average # of comments, nature of demographic)
3. the 1st person lifestyle change you would be writing about in the context of reviewing this product
4. whether or not you would like to enroll in a free 5 day trial in order to better review this service (not required)
5. estimated time for delivery (no more than 6 working days from the acceptance of your bid)
6. your cost for delivering the a) well-written 500+ word copy b) a link to posting guaranteed to stay up for a minimum of 6 months and c) a pull quote for later marketing use
I am hoping to contract several between 30-100 maximum. While I will pay more for postings made to sites with higher readership numbers and/or more relevant demographics, I will likely contract more at the lower rate on this round.
Thanks for your time and bid,
KathleenGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online