I need a excellent travel content writer (based in Europe) who can produce quality web content (400 words per page).
A full brief will be provided by PM, but in order to qualify your bid, please add a sample of quality 'travel' content. Anything else will be ignored. This is an excellent position to earn ongoing revenue as I require a number of pages on an ongoing basis.
Excellent English, no grammar and spelling mistakes or corny sentences. Writer should be able to conduct Internet Research for the content. You will be provided a small number of key phrases and these must be incorporated into the web pages.
Content should not be copied or rewritten. If we even find out the entire page of content has been rewritten from any other website, we will reject it and you will not be paid. All content will go through copyscape, dupefreepro etc.
We are looking for a punctual writer, who can deliver articles on time. No excuses, If you are having some sort of family problem then please don't bid.
We can pay up to $4 per 400 word page of content. Payment will be made via GAF on a weekly basis.
Bid for 10 pages of content and please do attach a copy of your previous work. If you have any previous travel writing experience do mention that. Bids with no sample articles will not be considered.
- Must be quality content, making sense and using the correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
- The topics are all about travel, accommodation and what to see and do in a destination
- No content scraping, rewriting or black hat rip off work
- Every page must to be 100% original (Copyscape tested).
- I will hold the copyright of every page.
- Proper spelling and grammar is a must.
- You must also check each page is free of errors and any plagiarism issues before you send it over, and you must be prepared to revise or rewrite any piece this is not of a high enough quality.
Thank you in advance, and I'll look forward to working with some of you.