I am looking for a quality article writer to do a series of articles for a new blog, This contract is for 5 articles = $10 total. Future articles may be ordered. Subject matter: Three articles will be on Women's health - specifically Menopause; and two other articles will be on Wicker furniture. If you are interested in one or both of these areas please send me a PM.
- 500 Words per article - Ownership of the article & copyright will be transfered/released to me upon payment.
- MUST write in fluent "American" english - no software created writing (I will read each article)
- Having copyscape is an added advantage
- provide quality articles, that are original
- no copy/paste techniques applied, that is, it MUST pass copyscape
- provide content that is free of grammatical errors
- send a sample, otherwise the bid won't be considered - Extra Consideration will be given for an article on one of the above mentioned subjects.
- should be detail oriented
- should be creative - These articles will be used to drive traffic to Adsense, product sales sites or be incorporated into a future Ebook.
When you are selected for the bid, you will need to rewrite a sample article that must demonstrate richness of content and originality with proper use of English.
You will be paid within 48 hours after the articles have been copy checked. Please do not copy articles or use plagiarism, we will use Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect, make sure you use correct spelling and punctuation as correct grammar is a condition of payment. Any corrections will be made by you at no additional charge.
My rate is $2 per 500 words (fixed)...
The first word in your reply should be AIRPLANE. If this word is not in your reply I will know that you didn't fully read my posting.
== if interested please contact me, I'll give you some specific keywords. ==
11 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
AIRPLANE...My bid is for 5 articles, looking forward to working with you on a long-term [url removed, login to view] search ends [url removed, login to view] check your PM