100-500 Word Articles Wanted!
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $78 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $110 USD
This is a project for someone that wants a ***guaranteed rating of "10"*** and a fantastic testimonial to their [url removed, login to view] portfolio once finishing everything successfully and, on time.
* I want 30 (500 word) articles all made from scratch and 45 (100 word) blog posts that can be re-written from the original 500 word articles. The 500 word articles need to be completely unique and made from scratch, the 100 word articles you'll either take a paragraph from the 500 word articles and either re-write them or make them from scratch.
* No plagiarism, no cheap spun content, no stealing content from other websites, no re-writing for the 500 word articles will be accepted
* Edit all the articles for punctuation mistakes and the likes to the best of your knowledge
* All the 500 word articles must be written from your own research, experience or from your own mind or inform the reader with your own mind
* I'll give you a keyword and you'll write an eye-catching title and place the keyword in the first sentence of each 500 word article and for each 100 word blog post
Are you only a solo writer? Great, I can accept that! Do you've a writing group, even better as I want to keep expanding my own portfolio...so do great on this project and we'll definitely have consistent business month-after-month, guaranteed!
**ATTACH YOUR OWN WRITING SAMPLES FROM PREVIOUS WORK OR MAKE WRITING SAMPLES OF YOUR OWN WITH YOUR BID, IF YOU DON'T ATTACH WRITING SAMPLE(S) I WON'T CONSIDER YOUR BID.**
Looking forward to your sample writings and bid. Continued business every week if you desire with this same work. Looking for responsible writers who will consistently do good work long term, so this is just a small test as I've 143 websites and 5 employees to keep on management. So do great here and we definitely could be working with you by the week.
**Thanks as always,
Word Document delivery
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Sep 1, 2011 4:23:22 PM:
Hi Guys, I made some adjustment to the estimated size of the project bid, you guys should be able to place your bids accordingly. I'll go ahead and select 2-3 of you to see the different in writing and editorial quality. Do well in this project and it's very likely that you'll get weekly work from me or my partners. Thanks, Joaquin
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online