SEE VIDEO (2 min)
>>> [url removed, login to view] <<<
password = paul
I would like to have someone write 40 articles on a variety of
'self-improvement' topics for employees in the workplace.
These are the sort of topics to help people at work do their job better.
These include topics such as:
* How to deal with difficult people
* how to give excellent customer service
* how to have amazing telephone skills
* how to create an effective to-do list
* how to write an e-mail that gets read
* how to write to persuade others
* how to work with a control freak
* how to reduce your stress in a busy job
* How to be more assertive at work
* how to be a better communicator
* have a say no (and not feel bad)
As you can see, these are all interesting topics and there is a huge
amount of information already available on the Internet. Clearly you cannot
copy somebody else's work, what you can do is take a number of tips and ideas from a variety of different sources (good research) and apply them to your unique article.
** Article Style I am not worried about keywords and more worried about content. These must be written in a friendly and conversational style. The reader must feel a synergy with the article and want to read the article. Also, the tips must be in order from 1 to 6 so that they give the reader a series of progressive steps in order to implement the idea being suggested.
** The typical reader
A typical reader, reading this article will be a woman in her mid-30s working in a professional office environment. She is very busy, and is looking for ways to improve her working skills.
Please do not send me samples of anything that does not relate to these types of topics.
If you do not have similar samples and to apply, please write me one article that is a long similar lines so that I can see your writing style.
I have a significant amount of other articles to be written in the style, so this will be a long-term relationship.