We pay more for articles and have unlimited, on-going work!
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $32 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We pay more for articles and have a virtually unlimited amount of on-going work available!
If you are a...
• Native English speaker
• Who takes pride in your work
• Has impeccable grammar
• Is seeking long-term, on-going writing projects
• Appreciates the opportunity to write about topics that actually interest you
• And deserves to be paid more than $1 per 300 word article
...then you’ve come to the right post!
[url removed, login to view] currently has over 2,000 available article topics (certainly enough to find topics that interest you) and we pay $[url removed, login to view] per 200-250 words (about twice the typical pay on many GAF posts).
Here’s why our article writers love us:
• Online submission system. (No time-consuming emails/attachments.)
• Huge list of available topics. (Over 2,000+ to choose from.)
• Clear, detailed, written guidelines. (No wondering “if this is what the client wants”.)
• Instant online validation of your work. (No waiting for a response.)
• Automatic, realtime income tracking. (No descrepancies about how much you are owed.)
• Automatic Paypal payment. (No waiting around and wondering when you’ll be paid.)
• Easy articles to research. (Five minutes on Yahoo Answers and your research is done.)
• Easy articles to write. (Our "Frequently Asked Questions" article format makes writing them a snap!)
• Reliable income. (We're growing fast and almost always have work available.)
• Complete flexibility. (Work as much or as little as you want.)
• No deadline pressure. (You decide when you work.)
• Better pay. (Did we mention that we pay $2 per 200 minimum word article?)
What’s the catch?
You’ve got to be quality writer, a native English speaker, have impeccable grammar and (preferably) be seeking a long-term relationship.
Ready to begin earning money as an article writer for Bid and Blog right now?
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Register as a Bid and Blog Contributor (it’s free)
3. Click on the “FAQ Writing” link at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow the links to our training page for FAQ Writers.
5. Read our guidelines and watch our video training.
6. Log into your account, pick a topic that interests you, and submit your first article.
Within 24 hours...
• If your article meets our guidelines and quality standards, you'll be paid and can continue to write as many articles as you’d like.
• If your article meets our quality standards but requires minor guideline revisions, you’ll be given the opportunity to correct the issue.
• If your article does not meet our quality guidelines, then your article will not be published and we will regrettably have to revoke your credentials.
If you are a quality writer and a native English speaker, we welcome the opportunity to work with you at [url removed, login to view] .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online