Rephrase 300 Short Articles
This project was awarded to mrtimharry for $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
- Rephrase/Rewrite 250 to 300 very short articles. Each Article has 80-100 words
- Total project word count min. 25,500 words (for 250 to 300 articles)
- You have to rephrase/rewrite 250 to 300 articles with a total word count of min. 25,500 words
- Easy writing, non technical stuff (Example attached)
- Material for writing the articles will be provided
- Style guide will be provided
- You need to work with Microsoft-Word.
- Research is not required
- Articles must be original, however rewriting and rephrasing is OK
- Written in high-quality English. Clean of spelling and grammar mistakes
- Task must be 100% completed 10 days after project allocation
- Task will be divided into 5 milestones. Each milestone must be completed within 2 days after assigment.
- Payment through GAF with an Escrow account
- Payment will be divided into each milestone. Funds will be released for each milestone after checking for originality, grammar and spelling.
- This assignment is governed by the U.S. Copyright law and considered "works made for hire". Upon Payment we will receive the exclusive copyrights of the articles.
- Please consider the following, when applying for this project. We may cancel or terminate the project with the chosen provider without payment/remuneration if:
1) She is ignoring and not responding to our emails within 24 hours
2) She is not sending the first Milestone after 2 days of the assignment
3) Articles are not original
4) English spelling and grammar is not flawless
5) Project is not delivered on time
6) Articles do not follow style format provided
7) Minimum word count is not achieved
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online