Content rewriters needed
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the content is related to web programming and ecommerce. So people with IT and ecommerce knowledge and experience will be preferred.
In rewriting content you will:
- Provide re-written content that must be 100% original and unique while retaining all keywords from the original content. No sentences or paragraphs in your rewritten version can be uniquely identifiable from the original version (I will check through copyscape for plagiarizm and if such is identified it will not be tolerated).
- You will be rewriting content of about 200-300 words average. I will expect the rewritten version to be between 200-300 words as well (so retaining the length of the content).
- rewrite the description in grammatically correct English
Please note that all exclusive rights to the content belong to me. As such you are NOT ALLOWED to use or (re)distribute the articles in any possible way.
- we will pay $0.25-$[url removed, login to view] for each accepted article.
I have a huge amount of content to be rewritten therefore looking for people who are willing to engage into long term work with me.
I will ONLY REPLY to bidders who send me a PM. If you do not send me a personal message introducing yourself and your experience it will be very unlikely that you will attract my attention.
I will provide you with sample content for you to rewrite. If you qualify you will be paid for the sample as well.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online