Data Entry Specialist
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $315 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER WITH DUAL LCD's!
IT IS R E Q U I R E D. REQUIRED. MUST HAVE. NOT NEGOTIABLE. NOT WORK-AROUND-ABLE. MUST. HAVE. TWO. LCDs. CONNECTED TO ONE COMPUTER. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT RESPOND. YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME AS WELL AS OURS!
*** WE REQUIRE A PICTURE SHOWING YOUR TWO LCDS CONNECTED TO ONE COMPUTER
*** WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FROM THE PHILIPPINES – WE WILL NOT REVIEW APPLICANTS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES***
In your cover letter, answer the following YES or NO questions. Any cover letters lacking answers will not be considered.
1) Does your computer support 2 LCDs?
2) Do you have two LCDs?
3) If you do have a LCD, does it support a resolution of 1600 x 1200 or higher?
We have a program that gathers beer information from electronic ads from United States-based grocers.
If a beer is on sale, the information is entered into a custom database and, eventually, published to our web site. We require help entering deals on Wednesday and Sunday -- about 20 hours of labor per week. The data needs to be entered in a timely manner, so you have to be dedicated and have the ability to work from about 2 in the morning US-time until the job is complete.
While the job itself is fairly straight-forward, it REQUIRES the following special skills / hardware:
1) Excellent written and verbal English;
2) Since you are required to look at a database form AND an electronic ad in Internet Explorer or Firefox AT THE SAME TIME, your windows desktop display must be very wide. TWO LCD’S ARE REQUIRED.
3) A fast, reliable internet connection;
4) A modern, robust computer with at least 2 GIG of RAM, 100 MB of free disk space, Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 and at least an AMD Athelon II processor or an Intel Pentium processor.
5) Must use SKYPE and be logged in / available while you are working for us.
We are looking for candidates that have a good knowledge of beer, beer sales, and the American-English short-hand that can often be found in electronic ads for major US-based grocers. You have to be flexible, be able to concentrate for long periods of time, problem solve, and be VERY detail oriented. For the successful candidates, we will provide detailed training and will work with you on-line (preferably via Skype) to answer questions and guide you.
This is a long term job and we are looking for business partners who are flexible and easy to communicate with.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online