Full Time Virtual Assistant and Content Writer From The Philippines ONLY!
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
I need a Philippino content writer to work full time for me.
Here are the requirements:
1. You have to be an individual (not a company)
2. You have to write Impeccable articles (fully proofread and ready to submit to article directories.
3. You have to be able to write so well, that I won't be able to tell you're not an american.
4. You have to have knowledge of internet marketing. Most articles you'll write will be about internet marketing.
5. You have to be able to make the articles interesting or informative. They have to be good to read.
6. You have to be a Philippino living in the Philippines.
You'll be writing about minimum of 20, 250-350 articles a day based on the keywords I will specify.
You have to have experience in article writing.
You'll be submitting the articles to various article directories. I am expecting to have a minimum of 20 articles submitted each day.
You'll need to be available online during your work hours.
You'll need to be able to write in a conversational, easy to read manner.
Occassionally you'll be expected to write other types of content such as rewriting, writing ebooks and blog posts, etc.
You'll be performind various tasks such as:
-- blog posting
-- link building
-- social bookmarking
-- Search Engine Optimisation
-- other web related tasks
I'll train you to do everything if you don't have the knowledge
I am going to expect you work full time (only for me and not anyone else)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send in a CV stating past experience. In that CV put in samples of your writing. and state your DESIRED MONTHLY SALARYGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online