Long Term Virtual Assistant Needed
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 50
I am looking for an internet-savvy data entry and research assistant to work part-time on an hourly basis, on a variety of projects and tasks. I have multiple websites and several online businesses, and need a super virtual assistant on a long-term basis.
My immediate need is in the area of data entry -- the right person can start right away in transferring data from an existing website to a Content Management System (CMS). Ongoing duties may include:
• CMS data entry or update (multiple sites)
• answering emails
• research certain products and write short descriptions based on your research
• process reciprocal link requests (approve or decline)
• acquiring suitable reciprocal links
• providing customer service (email & helpdesk/support program)
• submit articles or press releases using provided software and/or services
• other tasks that I find too time consuming
You must be a self-starter, reliable, computer savvy and FLUENT in English. You need to be available via Yahoo or IM or phone to discuss projects. I live in Central USA (CST time zone) and tend to work late nights. If you could be available weekends and evenings, that would be a definite plus.
You can post the minimum required GAF bid of $30 for entry purposes, but please state your HOURLY RATE in your bid or post to PMB. If you don't post this rate, I will assume you want the "average" hourly rate listed in your profile.
This job is suitable for individuals looking for stable work, perhaps a college student or someone who wants to free-lance part-time from home, preferably living in a country where the cost of living is very low, e.g. India, Eastern Europe. Please understand that my business is still in the growth phase so I am not looking to spend a lot amount of money. This is a simple easy job for the right person. I’ll pay anywhere from $[url removed, login to view] to $[url removed, login to view] per hour. If your hourly rate is way above that, you’re overqualified for this position – please don’t bid.
The right person…:
• Is computer savvy and very adept at using the internet
• Has daily access to a high-speed internet connection
• Is available for contact via Yahoo, MSN, phone, etc.
• Is very competent at doing research, especially on the internet
• Knows, or at least be familiar with, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Acrobat.
• Speaks FLUENT English – this is very important, since duties include responding to customer emails and assisting them in getting whatever they need; excellent command of the written English language is essential (spelling and grammar); bids written in less than perfect English will be ignored.
• Is very detailed oriented, organized, and takes pride in doing quality work
• Is willing to learn the ins and outs of my business so that they can work independently on projects
• Is able to learn quickly, and be familiar with computers and various computer programs. I am less concerned about current knowledge, but am looking for desire and willingness to learn.
• Is willing to sign a NDA (not necessary initially, while we’re trying to decide it it’s a good fit, but probably will become necessary if we decide to make it a long-term relationship)
• Must be creative and resourceful, and be able to think independently.
• Is reliable, trustworthy, and respectful of deadlines
We will work out a fair way to remit your payments in installments, subject to GAF rules. You will be paid every 2 weeks via Paypal (preferred), remit2india, or other suitable method.
If you are interested in working with me, please bid your most competitive HOURLY rate, and provide me with a copy of your resume/references, sample work, sample writing and anything else you think will convince me that you’re the best person for this job. In your bid, please tell me why I should choose you.
If you meet the above qualifications and do a great job, you can expect a minimum of 15-25 hours of work per week, but this could easily expand in a full-time job if you want it to be. You will gain a lot of knowledge, experience, and marketable skills as a result of this job. Remember, I’m looking for a long-term working relationship – exceptional performance will be rewarded with bonuses and pay increases.
Note: please do not submit generic bids, I want to know that you have actually read my request and have given some thought to your response. Canned responses will be ignored. Individuals are preferred. Companies need not apply unless you genuinely believe that you can be competitive with individuals. Remember, bid PER HOUR and fluent English speakers only please. Thank you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online