Content manager, copywriter, rewriter
We are starting a new project, that’s why we need people, capable of doing not complicated work remotely – to rate tourist hotels based on individual criteria on the base of real people’s reviews.
The scheme of work is:
1. We give to our employers the list of tourist hotels and reviews to them.
2. Each review can be reduced to the variety of certain criteria, e.g. quickness of check-in, food quality, hospitality of hotel services staff, beach cleanliness and etc. Each of these criteria can be converted into rating from 1 to 5, where 1 is “bad” and 5 is “great”. The task is to “resolve” reviews into such rating, and to fill them in the interface of our site.
3. The rating scale based on criteria is traditional: from 1 to 5. For illustration purposes here is an example of how to rate this or that criterion depending on the way they are mentioned in a review:
Meat meals in the hotel restaurant are terrific! Yum yum! -- rating 5 based on criterion “Meat Meals”
It was a pleasant surprise to see a lot of soft drink bars at the beach. – rating 4 based on criterion “Soft Drinks at the Beach”
We weren’t settled in at once. We had to wait for two hours! – rating 3 based on criterion “Quickness of Check-in”
I didn’t like the animators’ attitude towards children. No creative approach! The games were dull and boring! – rating 3 based on criterion “Animators’ Attitude to Children”
The WC in the room was gross: the toilet leaks and mildew is everywhere! An awful impression! – rating 1 based on criterion “Bathroom”
4. Here is one of the most important requirements! You should rate everything basing only on those criteria that are mentioned in the review. For example, if an author of the review says “I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of mat meals”, you shouldn’t give 5 for every criterion connected to food, only for criterion “Variety of Meat Meals”. You should realize that the idea of this work is to as accurately as possible and thoroughly reduce reviews to rating. Anything that contradicts these requirements brings all your work to nought.
• Willing to earn
• Creative approach
• Willing to find out a lot of new information about the most popular world tourist hotels
Because of the fact that this work doesn’t require high skills or experience from doer, we are ready to consider people of any age or profession as our potential employer. Our vacancy could be a great side-job – it’s up to you to decide when, where and how much you are to work.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hello, I would like to work for you. I have a lot of free time, and I would like to spend it earning some money. If you agree to pay me 2$/hour I'll be glad to work for you. Best regards!
Hello sir i am very interested by your offer. I am a hard worker, and i guarantee you 100% accuracy in my work, please check my clients feedbacks, if that help i speak also Arabic and French. ready to start any time.
Hi there, My vast experience in travelling and writing reviews on tripadvisor.com and booking.com would make me a suitable candidate, looking forward to starting the project