100 300to500-word articles in 25 days for $125 to $175
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $172 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
greetings. our company, NST, Inc., through its virtual Philippine head office, is in need of 175 profficient writers that can each deliver 100 300to500-word articles within 25 days after being accepted in the program.
each article should directly integrate the set of rules and writing provisions we impose on this 9-month subcontractual working engagement so as to be approved and subsequently be paid.
100 approved articles will be paid $125 min, and at max $175, dependent on the arrangements made by each writer with our virtual Philippine head office.
please attach your CV via private message, or PM, and we will contact you via electronic instant messaging and PM, so please include your electronic messaging address on your CV.
for further inquiries, please contact us via PM or through phone, which we will provide you with upon your submission of your CV.
we have attached with this job post sample approved and posted articles, and the following rules and technical writing specifications:
*writing rules and guidelines*
title of each article:
- each article should have an appropriate title that is properly, not entirely, capitalized;
- each article should have an appropriate title that contains the main keyword;
- the main keyword as a title in itself is not an appropriate title;
- and the title of each article should not exceed the 60-character, not word, limit.
abstract of each article:
- each article should have an appropriate abstract, which is a true summary of the body of the article;
- the abstract of each article should contain the main keyword at least once;
- and the abstract of each article should not exceed the 200-character, not word, limit.
the body of each article:
- each article should have a body that is composed of 300 words minimum and 500 words maximum;
- the body of each article should contain the main keyword at least three times;
and the body of each article should contain any one of the related keys at least twice, or any two of the related keys at least once.
writing style and rules for each article:
- each article should always be 100% original, and should pass our anti-plagiarism checking system similar to that of copyscape and plagium;
- each article should be written using formal style of writing;
- each article should be written using the formal American English language;
- each article should not contain the tags "title:", "abstract:", and "body:";
- the title, abstract, and body of each article should be separated by two lines of space;
- each article should not contain the tags "...in this article...", "...discussed in this article...", etc.;
- each article should not contain any direct quotes from other sources, such as celebrities, authors, politicians, etc.;
- each article should not contain question-type sentences;
- main keywords and related keys should be included in each article AS IS (mispelled main keywords and related keys should not be corrected);
- each article should not contain any quotes of unfamiliar language;
- each article should not contain idiomatic expressions, similes, metaphors, etc., or any word and phrase that is part of informal language;
- each article should not contain any specific examples, rates, proper nouns, names of people, etc. (with the exception of proper noun keywords and related keys, in which proper noun keywords and related keys should only be the proper nouns included in each article), so edit out "...the year 2007...", "...Mr. Bill Gates...", "...at least 25% to 30% of $100000...", "the state of Orlando...", etc., and keep each article as generic as possible;
- each article should not contain pronouns other than "you" whenever possible (edit out "he", "she", "they", "them", "him", "her", etc. whenever possible) because each article should directly address the reader whenever possible;
- the body of each article should contain paragraphs that are separated by a single line of space;
- and the body of each article should contain paragraphs that do not exceed the 5-line limit.
submission rules and policies:
- each article should be saved as a .txt file with the main keyword as its filename;
- each article should not contain any spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, punctuation and spacing errors, etc., so please use MS Word's grammar and spell checker or any similar program to check each article before submitting it to us;
- each writer is assigned to write and subsequently submit 100 300to500-word articles within 25 days, and each writer can submit batches of 10 articles or more within the specified 25-day duration;
- submitted articles should all be placed in a single .zip file/folder;
- and each article batch should always be submitted to nst dot central dot one at gmail dot com as a .zip file/folder attachment.
- after submitting 100 300to500-word articles within 25 days, each writer should allow 7 to 10 working days for our Philippine-based editors to check, edit, and subsequently approve/disapprove each article;
- disapproved articles will then be sent back to each writer so as to make the necessary revisions in order to complete the 100-article package;
- payments of $125 to $175 will only be processed after 100 articles have been approved and credited to each writer;
- payment processing will be done by our virtual Italy-based accounting office, and thus payments will be sent by our virtual Italy-based accounting office to our virtual Philippine head office via bank to bank wire transfer, so each writer should allow 4 to 7 banking days for the payments to be processed;
- and after this period, each writer will have the option for the payments to be transferred to each of them via PayPal, bank to bank wire transfer, or Western Union (please be advised that each writer should shoulder the fees charged by such financial institutions for the fund transfers, and each writer should also allow the payments to reach them in each transfer method's duration period).
each writer can continuously work on articles while waiting for the articles to be approved/disapproved and subsequently paid.
thank you very much.
Karina Danielle Melencio, Ph.D
NST, Inc. virtual Philippine head office manager and consultant
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online