Position for 20 hours per week for 1 week (trial period) - after 10-20 hours per week.
- Independently compose various corporate marketing collaterals including but not limited to sales letters, product presentations, infection control presentation and podcasts
- Write monthly infection control newsletter for distributors and for end-users
- Proofread and enhance existing marketing collaterals including but not limited to brochures, flyers, ads, promotions and websites.
- Participate in the development of marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Define and understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create a copy to suit.
- Writing advertising copy for use by publications or broadcast media to promote sales of disinfectants and services.
- Research, write, edit, and proofread all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Design effective and innovative communication copy and materials, including new modes of electronic communication.
- Assist in production of employee communication newsletter.
- Perform tasks to earn Marketing Manager's full confidence
- Assure discrete handling of all business matter
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
The candidate must
- Have a Master degree in Communications or Journalism
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Applicants who's spoken and written English is not flawless will not be considered.
- Be net and computer savvy
- Have the ability to work with sensitive information in a professional and a confidential manner
- Possess 3+ years relevant experience
- Pay attention to detail and strive for perfection
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Be capable to prioritize tasks
If you are interested in the above job, please submit your cover letter and resume.